The black stones have been scratched in a million fights, and will nevermore lose the faint colour of blood. This is the temple of Aite, whose laughing statue rises above all.
Anyone who is beloved of Aite gets a +2 attack bonus in the temple of Aite.
As in any temple, sacrifices made here will increase your favour with Aite.
- placeable, connectable (standard for rooms in the dungeon)
- not connection-inviting (may have fewer connections to neighboring rooms)
- habitable (rogues may start out here)
- treasurable (treasure may be found here)
- extra-accepting (extra scenery may be placed here)
- vp-agnostic (may be placed anywhere vertically)
Found in the Temple of AiteEdit
- The Statue of Aite
See Aite strategies for worshipping Aite.
See Statue of Aite strategies for the dangers and benefits of profaning Aite's statue.