Shadows are everywhere, and you feel that the subtle god Herm might be hiding in any of them - or in none.
Anyone with the favor of Herm gains a +2 to hiding checks in this room.
As in any temple, sacrifices made here will increase your favour with Herm.
- placeable, connectable (standard for rooms in the dungeon)
- not connection-inviting (may have fewer connections to neighboring rooms)
- habitable (rogues may start out here)
- treasurable (treasure may be found here)
- extra-accepting (extra scenery may be placed here)
- vp-agnostic (may be placed anywhere vertically)
- ...Probably. Temples have similar properties, right?
Found in the Temple of HermEdit
- The Statue of Herm
See Herm strategies for worshipping Herm.
See Statue of Herm strategies for the dangers and benefits of profaning Herm's statue, if you can.
Item granting favor bonus in Herm temple?